Our self catering holiday cottage is situated near the village green in Litton. We look forward to welcoming you.
- We have a basic website
- Bookings / enquiries can be made via email or phone
- The nearest bus stop is 75 metres from the entrance, in front of the school.
- The nearest train stations are in Buxton (9 miles) or Hope (6.4 miles); there are accessible taxis at Buxton station.
- We can arrange for shopping to be delivered on arrival.
- We can provide information in large print on request
- The nearest RADAR toilet is in the car park in Tideswell Dale.
- This access statement is available in the ‘Welcome File’ in the cottage.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There are car parking spaces provide at the rear of the cottage.
- The car park is a level gravel yard.
- There is limited street parking
- Parking is 10 metres away from the entrance
- The entrance is reached via the drive.
- The entrance is directly visible from the car parking.
Main Entrance & Reception
- The key for this door is issued to our guests on arrival.
- The entrance at the front has 2 steps – 10cm and 15cm high, 42cm, 16cm deep, 120cm, 85cm wide respectively. The door is 73cm wide. There is a large dark mat inside the front door against a pale tiled floor, which is the kitchen.
- In the Lounge under the coffee table is the ‘Welcome Pack’ which has all details about the cottage within it.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
Public Areas – WC
Dining Room & Lounge
- Door from the kitchen to the lounge / dining room is 70cm wide. There are two steps down 19cm high by 70cm wide by 24cm deep.
- The carpet is cream colour.
- To the left there is a rectangular table 81cm by 136cm, there are 4 dining chairs available.
- Straight ahead is the lounge area with 2 x two seater settee. The 2 seater settee’s are movable.
- There is a TV with remote control, CD player and radio.
- On the right an ‘L’ shaped open plan staircase leads from the lounge.
- The staircase has two steps 77cm wide by 21 high by 23 deep leading to a landing at 81cm wide by 84cm deep.
- A left turn leads up 9 steps 77cm wide by 21 high by 23 deep to the landing section is 93cm by 93cm. There are two handrails at 80cm above the treads.
- We are willing to wash and return within 24 hours, one machine load of laundry per week.
- A drying rack is in the cupboard next to the toilet/ shower room.
- A washing line is available at the front of the cottage, with clothes pegs.
There is an extensive garden comprising mainly of grass. Patio furniture and BBQ are available for guests to use.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
- Door 66cm wide opening right and turns left thought a recess 66cm wide into the room. Carpet is cream colour.
- There is a pine double bed 146cm wide by 190cm plus a memory foam mattress.
- The space to the left of the bed is 81cm wide.
- The space to the right of the bed is 52cm.
- The space to the bottom of the bed is 77cm.
- There is a narrowing in the right bottom corner opposite the chest of drawers- 40cm wide.
- The main room light has a switch at the door and a bedside light next to the bed.
- Door 66cm wide – hinged on the right. Carpeted in a cream colour carpet.
- There are two pine beds 76cm by 196cm.
- The beds or on the right and left hand sides are against the walls. The distance between the beds is 38cm and the distance to the beds is 130cm.
- There is a bedside light and table between the beds.
- In all bedrooms 2 pillows per person are available.
Bathroom & Shower-room
Ground floor shower room.
- This is accessed from the kitchen, the door being adjacent to the lounge door.
- Door 73cm wide, opening left turning right though a door.
- 73cm wide opening right.
- The toilet seat is 43cm high
- The sink height is 80cm.
- The step into the shower cubicle is 22cm high, with the width of the shower door being 67cm wide.
- The height of the shower unit is adjustable.
- The room also has a wall mounted heated towel rail.
- The floor surface is cream ceramic tiles.
- The kitchen has 3 doors leading into it. When entering from outside, to right and front is the ‘L’ shaped work surface. The work surface is 92cm high and 60cm deep.
- The sink and cooker are also at 92cm high. Above the cooker are cupboards. A microwave is also available on top of the fridge.
- Catering standard crockery is provided in the cupboards beneath the work surfaces. Glasses and cups etc are in the wall cupboards.
- The kitchen is lit by three spotlights. The flooring is cream ceramic tiles.
- A Welcome Pack is produced in dyslexia friendly font. There are also places of interest leaflets.
- The premises are non Smoking.
- Address: Mrs Jill Copland, Willow Croft, Litton, Derbyshire, SK17 8QP.
- Telephone: 01298 872006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.willowcroftcottage.com
- Hours of operation: Open all year.
- Emergency number: 0781 2446271
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve. If you have any comments please phone 0781 2446271 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively you can write to us at our home address.